Friday, April 18, 2008

On the Way to Gymboree

Kelly and I have a fun new routine where I sit her down on the stairs to put her shoes on before we go out. She just started wearing "big girl shoes" (as opposed to Robeez), and today was her first day wearing these new sandals.
Almost the same, except she was starting to smile ;). (I couldn't decide which pic was better, so in the interest of Gramma Dot who thinks "the more the better," I'm posting both :).)

I was trying to get her to pose in front of our house in the sun but she was way too interested in the hose and the rusty sprinkler (awesome) to look at the camera.




Thanks, Grandma, for this adorable outfit from the Gymboree store (not to be confused with the Gymboree gym, where we were headed).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Correct, more is always better. And who could decide which one is better?
Gramma Dot